Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me!!





I'm so excited about my anniversary gift! So far I've made fruit smoothies, that everyone drank (this is HUGE as my 14yo son isn't big on fruits and veggies and my hubby is even worse), and mango ice cream and strawberry ice cream. No pics though, we wolfed it down to quickly.

I can't wait to try the tortilla soup tomorrow. Oh, and a nut butter or two.



This is going to be such a great gadget to have come next month. I asked my kids what they wanted to do in honor of Earth Day next month, and after much deliberation they decided to go vegetarian for the whole month. Currently they are meat-free for the first 2 meals of the day, but then the boys will eat meat with hubby for dinner (dd isn't a big meat anyway). Yay!!

*************************************************************************************
I had to edit to add a pic of the lovely plant hubby gave me as well. Happy 16th Hon!!

1 comment:

Mara said...

Happy Anniversary! That blender looks fantastic... can't wait to get one!